Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm back!

I've been forever neglecting this blog for a few months now.  Things are hectic - as always - but things are wonderful.

I'm well invested into the final half of my senior year at Ringling College of Art and Design.  (Where did the last four years go?)  Working steadily on portfolio pieces and commissions as they roll in.  So far, I love this semester the most out of my whole college experience.  I can finally set my own schedule and focus on the things I love!

Included in the things I love?

Mornings spent in coffee shops.
Mornings in the library.
Lettering.
Exercising and running.
Evenings in the labs - with friends and good music.
Sending surprises in the mail.
Discovering work and artists that inspire me.
BEACH! (...because, beach.)
More lettering.

Here's a preview of some of the things I've been working on for my portfolio this semester.  For a better look with some included process and extra info - head on over to my Behance portfolio!  I've opted out of creating the "traditional" thesis display as an illustration senior at Ringling and have instead decided to create a portfolio full of different applications of my hand lettering abilities.  







Did I mention I'll be working as a full time Lettering Artist at Hallmark Cards, Inc in Kansas City in just a few short months?  EPICALLY EXCITED.  

No comments:

Post a Comment